According to multiplying queries about new Sanwa M17 transmitters, which is already available on Asian market, we would like to calm you down and bring things to the right. M17 now available on Asian market is special Japanese version, which doesn’t have a lot of features in compare with EU / Worldwide version. No worries, nobody have full EU / Worldwide version yet.
Thank you for understanding
Features which Japanese / Asian version doesn’t have and EU / Worldwide version will:
1. SERVO MONITOR DISPLAY
- Some graph and bar in setting menu is not available for JP version.
2. SYNC-START FUNCTION is not available for JP version.
3. R-MODE FUNCTION is not available for JP version.
4. FUNCTION TH RATE in TELEMETRY SWITCH Function
- TH rate can be set but it does not work for JP version.
5. RX-MODE-SETTING Function is not available for JP version
- Display RX-MODE-SETTING function but it cannot set.
- M17 will be telemetry logger by using telemetry function to combine with compatible receiver.
- ※It is different RF MODE to change output FH system.
6. KEY-ASSIGN SW
- C-MIX 1~5 for SW3 can display but did not work for JP version.
- Also, it cannot set <ALTERNATE>
7. Below Function in KEY-ASSIGN TRIM
- <CM*-*/AUX*-FLAP,TH-FL/OFFSET-SW/INT*-SW/CUSTOM/DOWN-SW/VOICE-REQ/SELECT/INC DEC> cannot be assign in TRIM1～TRIM5,DIAL
8. AUX TYPE（CODE10-GEN2／PGS)
- CODE10 can be used by M17. Mode is only USER is available.
9. LCD LIGHT-MODE KEY-ON
- LCD LIGHT cannot set KEY-ON function for JP version.
10. TOUCH PAD Function (Only Default)
- It cannot change setting for JP version.
11. User name on opening picture
- It can be set user name but the user name does not display on the opening picture for JP version.