The Hobbywing XERUN XR10 Justock 1/10 Sensored Brushless ESC was developed for Zero-timing racing. The timing has been permanently set to 0°, to ensure 100% fair and competitive racing when racing in spec motor classes.
The SD G2.1 motor is perfectly matched with the XR10-Justock ESC for all zero timing spec racing. The motor is compatible with other Hobbywing Electronic Speed Controllers, as well as other brands and is used in various 1/10th, 1/12th scale on-road & off-road vehicles. It is an ideal choice for Stock or Sport class racing but can also be a great choice for beginners or for the racers looking for a practice motor.
- High Reliability & Durability: Reliable hardware with advanced software allows the XR10 Justock to provide high power output and overload protection.
- Efficient Heat Dissipation: The modified heat sink provides increased surface area. This, combined with Hobbywing's patented copper heat conductive plates, allows heat to be quickly transferred to the heatsink for dissipation. The added high performance fan creates a reliable heat management system for maximum cooling.
- Small Footprint: The small, compact size allows the XR10 Justock to fit most 1/10 touring car, 1/12 pan and F1 applications.
- Many Applications: The ESC was designed for 1/10 touring car, 1/12 pan and F1 applications, but is an excellent choice for any spec racing class. Plus, when paired with a 32T or similar motor, it is an ideal low cost choice for rock crawler applications.
- Single Button Programming & Factory Reset: The Set button on the ESC allows the user to easily program or reset the ESC to default mode.
- Regular Firmware Updates: Upgrade the XR10 Justock with the Hobbywing USB Link software, multifunction LCD program box and a PC. Hobbywing updates the ESC firmware regularly, giving you access to upgraded features on a consistent basis.
- Great Construction: The use of a heat-resistant magnet attached aluminum case and double insulated windings, high precision & strength bearings, and rotor with a strong structure guarantees outstanding performance and super durability.
- Cool Look & Good Heat-dissipation: The aluminum case (different from the Justock3650 G1’s iron case) with a unique design not only creates a cool look but helps to dissipate heat.
- Linear & Smooth Control: The built-in Hall sensor non-adjustable end bell combined with a high precision and balanced rotor guarantees the user a smooth and linear power on demand.
- Re-buildable Design: The end bell is easy to be removed for maintenance purposes and for the replacement of common wearing parts such as rotor and sensor module (Ex bearings).
- Copper Solder Tabs: Copper solder tabs with super low impedance at the load end of the motor allows users to directly solder the ESC wires onto the tabs for solid connection and simple wiring.
|Model||XERUN XR10 Justock|
|Motor Limit||Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor|
|Applications||1/10, 1/12 on-road & off-road CLUB competition and normal training|
|Motor Limit 2S LiPo/4-6S NiMH||≥8.5T (1/10 on-road), ≥11.5T (1/10 off-road)|
|Motor Limit 3S LiPo/8-9S NiMH||≥13.5T (1/10 on-road), ≥17.5T (1/10 off-road)|
|LiPo/NiMH Cells||2-3S LiPo/4-9S NiMH|
|BEC Output||6V, 2A (Line-mode BEC)|
|Fan (Included)||Powered by the stable BEC output voltage of 6V|
|Connectors||Input End: No, Output End: No|
|ESC Programming||Via the Rx Cable (or Throttle Control Cable)|
- 17.5T Motor
|No Load Current||3.5A|
|Applications||Spec/Stock class racing|