The fan favourite E10 Drift platform gets an amazing look with a real-life livery from the amazing Fail Crew!
The full-size version is driven by Russian Fail Crew member and FIA drifting champion Arkady Tsaregradtsev, and now YOU have the opportunity to take the champion's ride for a spin! Fail Crew is an international crew of pilots that has secured its top rating position at the most prestigious drifting competitions. If you’re up against anyone from Fail Crew on the track, be prepared to – yes, fail! Every crew member’s automobile is an object of modern art on wheels designed by famous Russian artist Ciay
The E10 was designed so anyone can take the wheel and go for a spin! Arriving right out of the box in Ready-To-Run (RTR) form with a fully painted body and a preassembled chassis, it's a simple matter of “charge and go” for hours of fun!
The RTR E10 includes a high-performance electric motor, plus a waterproof electronic speed controller that features proportional throttle, powerful brakes and convenient reverse functions, allowing it to drive and maneuver just like real cars. An intuitive steering wheel style transmitter with real steering wheel and trigger style throttle/brake controls takes care of the controller duties.
Features, looks, performance and price: the RTR E10 Drift is one of the easiest ways ever to experience the fun and excitement of driving an RC drift car!
- Officially authorized replica of Fail Crew Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R Drift Car
- Fully assembled E10 drift car chassis
- SC-3sWP2 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control with Reverse
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- 7.2v 2000 mAh NiMH Rechargeable HPI Plazma battery
- HPI Plazma AA batteries for transmitter
- AC Wall Charger
- Adjustable body mounts
- Quick change battery holder
- Shaft drive 4WD system
- Shock absorbing foam bumper
- High torque Saturn 27T 540 motor
- Precise bellcrank steering
- Unique swappable motor layout for grip or drift driving
- Length: 14.8" (375mm)
- Width: Adjustable 7.32", 7.56", 7.80" (186, 192, 198mm)
- Wheelbase: 10" (255mm)
- Weight: 2.8lbs. w/o body (1280g)
- Drive System: Shaft Drive 4WD
- Drive Ratio: 7.48:1