The new LRP ZZ.21C Ceramic Long Stroke in the Davide Ongaro Edition is already a true world champion with its release. The Italian LRP team rider Davide Ongaro became world champion at the IFMAR Worlds 2018 in Perth/Australia on the weekend before the official market launch with this Nitro engine co-developed by him.
This uncompromising power unit is characterised by more sensitive response in the lower rev range and lower fuel consumption at full power.
The 14.0mm thick crankshaft has a DLC coating and a silicone insert. Like its predecessor, it is precision-balanced and runs extremely smoothly in conjunction with the ceramic bearing used in the rear area.
Enjoy the power of the world champion, now on your track!
- Crankshaft design that improves fuel mileage and driveability
- Long Stroke engine design best possible bottom end power and torque
- Smoother power characteristics and more power at high rpms
- FREE LRP WorksTeam WT3 glow plug included
- The LRP LS engine with innovative crankshaft design
- LRP WorksTeam racing specification
- Lightweight, DLC coated, tungsten precision-balanced crankshaft with silicone insert
- 6, 6.5 and 7mm Aluminium carburettor inserts
- Lightweight piston and conrod for higher RPM and more power
- LCG engine head
- Special carburettor needles for smoother throttle response and higher fuel mileage
- Thermal protected carburettor
- 1/8th Offroad high-end competition engine
- Weltweit Rennlegal
|Cubic capacity||.21 (3.49ccm)|
|Class||1:8 Buggy & Truggy|
|Number of ports||3+1|
|Carburetor||XTEC wärmeisolierter WorksTeam, Alu 6, 6.5 und 7mm Einsätze inklusive|