LRP Competition Car Line batteries are very popular amongst racers and are used around the world in many competition classes with great success. At the same time, they have gained a high level of acceptance and appreciation amongst the scene’s best drivers – LRP batteries were the most used brand and at the IFMAR TC World Championship and got World Champion in the hands of Ronald Völker.
With Graphene-2 cells, LRP introduces the next step in Graphene development, resulting in more power and optimized weight! Graphene-2 lowers the internal resistance which leads to less heat build-up under load. This guarantees maximum performance over the complete duration of a race.
The P5 5mm Gold Contact Connector System results in a reduced resistance due to a larger contact surface. Additionally free 5mm Gold WorksTeam connectors are included.
The P5 1/8 Offroad Stock Spec GRAPHENE-2 6600mAh Hardcase battery - 14.8V LiPo - 120C/60C stands out with:
- High power nad capacity.
- Standard 4S size.
- Easy to use.
- GRAPHENE-2 cells - The next step in Graphene development! MORE POWER – WEIGHT OPTIMIZED!
- High Voltage Technologie - Max Power HV-LiPo cells!
- Improved Lifetime - Significantly improved lifetime when charged to 4.20V/cell!
- IFMAR World Champion Batteries.
- P5 5mm gold contact connector - Reduced resistance due to larger contact surface! FREE 5mm gold Works Team connectors included!
- Stock Spec - Specially developed for the stock clase, higher voltage output for maximum acceleration and maximum speed.
- HV-LiPo cells - Can be charged up to 4.35V/cell.
- 3C charge current - extremely fast yet safe to recharge.
- Complying with the rules of the following federations and race series: IFMAR, EFRA, ROAR, JMRCA, BRCA, DMC and more.
- 120C/60C LiPo Power. No memory effect, extremely long lifetime.
- Durable, see-through, hardcase made of high-quality synthetic material.
- LRP quality approved - Tested LRP quality, e.g. endurance-tested over 400 continuous charge and discharge cycles.
|Dimensions||138.0 x 47.0 x 48.0 mm|