LRP Competition Car Line batteries are very popular amongst racers and are used around the world in many competition classes with great success. At the same time, they have gained a high level of acceptance and appreciation amongst the scene’s best drivers – LRP batteries were the most used brand and at the IFMAR TC World Championship and got World Champion in the hands of Ronald Völker.
With Graphene-2 cells, LRP introduces the next step in Graphene development, resulting in more power and optimized weight!
Graphene-2 lowers the internal resistance which leads to less heat build-up under load. This guarantees maximum performance over the complete duration of a race.
The P4 1/12 Ultra LCG GRAPHENE-2 8000mAh Hardcase battery - 3.7V LiPo - 120C/60C stands out with:
- maximum capacity
- standard 1/12 size
- 4mm connector
- GRAPHENE-2 cells - The next step in Graphene development! MORE POWER – WEIGHT OPTIMIZED!
- High Voltage Technologie - Max Power HV-LiPo cells!
- Improved Lifetime - Significantly improved lifetime when charged to 4.20V/cell!
- IFMAR World Champion Batteries
- LCG - Low Center of Gravity - Lower CG and lighter cells result in higher cornering speed and faster reactions on steering inputs
- HV-LiPo cells - Can be charged up to 4.35V/cell
- 3C charge current - extremely fast yet safe to recharge
- Complying with the rules of the following federations and race series: IFMAR, EFRA, ROAR, JMRCA, BRCA, DMC, and more
- 120C/60C LiPo Power. No memory effect, extremely long lifetime.
- Durable, see-through, hardcase made of high-quality synthetic material
- LRP quality approved - Tested LRP quality, e.g. endurance-tested over 400 continuous charge and discharge cycles
|Dimensions||93.0 x 47.0 x 18.5 mm|