The new LRP Vector X20 modified brushless series is a high-end motor line developed completely from scratch. It’s technology is trend-setting. LRP’s R&D department had highest efficiency and maximum power in mind, when they designed these new high-performance motors. The result speaks for itself: more power and higher rating at improved temperature characteristics and lowest friction. A novelty of the new technology is the dual axis balanced 12.5mm sintered worksteam rotor resulting in an absolutely precise running and increased efficiency. The larger sized ball bearings and LRP’s PreciSensor™ system also contribute to the impressive performance of the new LRP Vector X20 motors.
The ultra lightweight, precision machined 7075-T6 aluminium housing has optimised cut-outs for best heat absorption and lowest running temperatures also at full power output.
The LRP Vector X20 is the redefinition of a high-end component!
- XTEC X20 Coolmax housing - Machined 7075-T6 aluminium can with maximum cooling for lowest running temperatures
- Dynamic balanced worksteam rotor - Dual axis balanced 12.5mm sintered worksteam rotor for maximum power and highest efficiency
- Waterproof preciSensor™ system - Fully waterproof precise sensor positioning for best power, throttle feel and efficiency. Fully adjustable and replaceable
- Optimised racing stack - Optimised packed stack for improved drive feel and efficiency
- 5 timing inserts - Finer timing adjustments, inserts now with degree markings
- Laser engraved rotor size - Externally visible indication of the rotor diameter
- Oversized ABEC 5 ball-bearings - Larger sized ABEC 5 bearings for maximum durability
- O-ring dampening - For vibration-free operation even under highest rpms
- EasySolder design - Heavy copper, 6-layer PCB for lowest resistance
- World‘s winning motor technology
|Magnet material||WorksTeam Sintered (12.5mm) (#50637)|
|Specific rpm per volt, kV||3.700|
|Voltage input||3.7 - 7.4 V|
|Winding||Star (Multistrand Copper Winding)|