With the brushless engines of the X22 Stock Spec series, LRP once again takes the lead in spec racing. The completely redesigned electric motors are uncompromisingly designed for extreme performance in stock specific windings. High quality materials, which guarantee a perfect current flow, in a housing with large cooling openings, aluminum end plate and light aluminum screws unite here to the must have drive for on- and offroad models which want to ride right up front.
The motors can be freely timed in the range of 0° - 60° to go to the limits of what is possible without a boost through the speed controller. The sensor is precisely adjusted and can be changed via a scale on the housing even without measuring instruments.
The housing is delivered with extremely light aluminium screws in the housing which do not influence the magnetic field and optimise the weight. Thus this "tuning" is considered in comparison to other motors also in the DMC homologation and legally applicable on DMC races.
The biaxial, balanced, sintered rotor shaft with longer mounting surface in the 2018 specification, combined with smaller 3x10x4 ABEC-5 precision bearings, ensure precise and vibration-free running.
The X22 motor series is designed to meet the requirements of IFMAR, EFRA, ROAR, FEMCA, JMRCA, BRCA and DMC.
- New Air Vent Design - Increased cooling surface and openings for maximum heat dissipation, air-flow and lightweight design
- Competition racing stack - Highest grade materials for most efficient current flux and improved driving feel
- X22 rotor specification - Highest grade magnet material with new shaft preparation for maximum performance, strength and reliability
- Military quality black anodizing
- Dual axis balanced rotor
- Machined 7075-T6 housing
- Improved power delivery and efficiency
|Voltage input||1S-2S LiPo|
|Winding||Star (Multistrand Copper Winding)|