MIBO Drift King Gyro is a new generation among gyros of its category.
You might have come across gain curve settings (PCA, QUICK, Gain curve etc.) on a top-end gyros already. But until now, it was in higher price range and harder to set up.
This function, however, moves the RWD drift machines driving to a next level. Setting the gain level is not just about compromise between enough stabilization and not losing steering response, thanks to it. It allows the smoothest possible ride, with sensitive control and quick angle changes.
That's why we wanted to bring the gain curve to a lower price category. The curve progression was tuned in cooperation with drivers of various categories, from beginners to experienced competition drivers, so it fits well for most users possible and built into the gyro software. That means it works optimally right after switching the gyro on and doesn't bring any extra setting to worry about.
- Dual mode Normal/AVCS
- Spare channel remote control of gain
- Steering end point adjustment (EPA)
- Stabilization direction reverse
- In-built gain curve (doesn't require any setting)
- In-built damping function (doesn't require any setting)
- Dimensions: 25.7 x 24.8 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 11.0 g
- Input voltage: 4.0-8.4v
- Current drain: <25 mA (excluding a servo)
- Sensor: MEMS vibrating structure gyro
- Compatible with signal PWM (classic servo signal)/Futaba S.BUS,S.BUS2,SR/Sanwa SSR,SUR,SXR
|Power supply [V]||4 - 8.4|
|Power consumption without servos [mA]||25|