MIBO Electric Screwdriver is a handy tool that makes assembling and disassembling RC car components quick and easy. It is surprisingly compact and lightweight, which combined with a non-slip rubber grip results in really effortless handling.
Forward and reverse buttons control a powerful electric motor, that provides consistent torque to drive screws into any material, including hard plastic, with precision and speed.
Powerful neutral brake lets you tighten the screws manually to adjust the torque by feel, rather than by digital torque control. This also helps you loosen any stubborn screw, that needs a lot of force to come out.
3.6V 900mAh Li-Ion battery allows for extended use without the need for battery replacement. Its capacity is enough for many hours of common work, then it can be charged via included micro USB cable within 60 minutes.
The screwdriver has a 6.35mm quick-release chuck, compatible with all kinds of bits that are suitable for different types of screws used in RC cars and elsewhere.
Supplied MIBO tips are made of hard steel with a titanium coating to withstand the torque and pressure applied during use. 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 5.5mm and 7.0mm bits are available.
The screwdriver body also contains a small LED worklight, that helps the visibility in tight spots.
MIBO Electric Screwdriver is a must-have tool for any RC enthusiast, making the process of assembling and maintaining RC cars faster, easier, and more enjoyable.
- 3.6V 900mAh rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Capacity is enough for many hours of common work (40 minutes of continuous operation)
- Charging via included micro USB cable
- Charging time 60 minutes (with at least 500 mA USB charger)
- Speed 280 RPM (unloaded)
- Drive torque 2 Nm, brake strength 10 Nm for manual operation
- 6.35mm quick-release hex chuck compatible with common power tool bits
- Compact dimensions, light weight (150g) and rubber grip for easy handling
- LED worklight for better visibility
|Battery||3.6V 900mAh Li-Ion|
|Charging time [hour]||1|
|Operating RPM [ot./min]||280|