Attention serious touring car enthusiasts: your engine has arrived. The O.S. Speed T1202 ups the ante for race-winning performance, resulting in a power plant that will dominate 1/10 scale competition. When Speed is your engine's first name, you can drive with confidence knowing that cutting-edge O.S. engineering is under the hood.
- A shorter carburetor restrictor enables quicker throttle response from bottom to top.
- A thicker cylinder flange transfers the heat created by explosion effectively to the cooling head.
- The lighter piston performs better over rpm range without hesitation.
- The low CG cooling head is even lower than the T1201.
- All modifications work in a synergistic manner to improve overall engine performance.
- Even more powerful low-to-middle range torque
- Greater fuel efficiency, so you can stay in the action longer
- O.S. Speed innovations include a tungsten weighted crank shaft with diamond-like coating and silicon potting