The next generation of on-road performance has arrived with the Speed R2103 from O.S.! Capable of a wider range of torque than the R2102, the Speed R2103 dominates even on high-grip surfaces. Superior fuel consumption ensures you get the most mileage from every fill-up. Factory-applied two-color graphics add signature style to this sleek-looking power plant.
- Compatible with 16% nitro fuel, which complies with EFRA regulations.
- Crankshaft with Diamond-Like Coating (DLC) and an embedded tungsten weight.
- Outer head with factory-applied two-color graphics.
- Inner button head allows for finer tuning to meet track conditions.
- Steel rear ball bearing.
- Slide valve carburetor.
- 8.5 mm reducer installed in the carburetor venturi to reduce the amount of airflow for greater torque.
- Turbo RP7 glow plug.
- Includes exhaust seal ring, tapered collet and three carb dust seal caps.
|Bore:||0.63 in (16.1 mm)|
|Crankshaft Threads:||UNF 1/4-28|
|Displacement:||0.213 cu in (3.49 cc)|
|HP:||2.76 hp @ 33,000 rpm|
|Height:||2.9 in (75.6 mm)|
|Length:||2.5 in (64.5 mm) from backplate to front bearing|
|Plug Type:||Turbo RP7 glow plug|
|RPM Range:||4,000 - 45,000 rpm|
|Recommended Fuel:||10-30% nitro fuel|
|Stroke:||0.68 in (17.2 mm)|
|Total Weight:||12.0 oz (340 g)|
|Width:||1.8 in (45 mm)|