This is a pair of Hyrax 1.9" Rock Crawling Tires. The future of 1.9" Tire Performance has arrived with Pro-Line's all-new Hyrax Tire! Designed from the ground up for maximum grip on the toughest terrain, the Hyrax tire is ready for anything your Scale Adventure might throw at you. The Hyrax features an aggressive and open tread pattern with each tread block containing multiple Sipes for incredible tread flex. The highly detailed connected tread on the sidewall of the Hyrax extends out for unmatched side-hilling performance. The Hyrax also features futuristic stepped tread blocks that create even more forward gripping edges that dig into slick rock like no other scale tire Pro-Line has produced to date! The Hyrax is made from Pro-Line's Legendary G8 material, so you know it provides the performance you can depend on.
The Hyrax is now available in the softest Rock Crawling Rubber ever made: The all-new Predator Compound! The Super Soft Predator Compound excels on wet or ultra-low traction surfaces to give you grip like you have never experienced before.
- All-new Ground up Design for Maximum Performance
- Highly Detailed Sidewall for Scale Looks
- Stepped Blocks & Multiple Sipes Create Unmatched Grip
- Tackle tough terrain in Scale Style
- Made in the Legendary G8 and Super Soft Predator Compounds
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Specifically Designed for General Rock Crawling
- Great Grip on a Variety of Surfaces
- Ultra-long-lasting Rock Crawling Performance
- Use for Warmer Temperatures
- Hyrax 1.9" Rock Terrain Truck Tires (2 pcs)
- Open Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
- 1.9" Rock Crawling Front or Rear Wheels