This is a pair of Hyrax 2.2" Tires. The future of 2.2" Rock Racing TirePerformance has arrived with Pro-Line's all-new Hyrax Tire! Designed from the ground up for maximum grip on the toughest terrain, the Hyrax tire is ready for anything the Race might throw at you. The Hyrax features an aggressive and open tread pattern with each tread block containing multiple Sipes for incredible tread flex. The highly detailed connected tread on the sidewall of the Hyrax extends out for unmatched side-hilling performance. The Hyrax also features futuristic stepped tread blocks that create even more forward gripping edges that dig into slick rock like no other scale tire Pro-Line has produced to date! The Hyrax is made from Pro-Line's Legendary G8 material and Predator (Super Soft), so you know it provides the performance you can depend on.
Don't get left behind spinning your tires, take your adventure to the next level with Pro-Line's new Hyrax tires!
- All-new Ground up Design for Maximum Performance
- Highly Detailed Sidewall for Scale Looks
- Stepped Blocks & Multiple Sipes Create Unmatched Grip
- Tackle tough terrain in Scale Style
- Made in the Legendary G8 Material & Predator (Super Soft)
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Specifically Designed for General Rock Crawling
- Great Grip on a Variety of Surfaces
- Ultra-long-lasting Rock Crawling Performance
- Use for Warmer Temperatures
- Hyrax 2.2” Rock Terrain Truck Tires (2 pcs)
- Open Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
- 2.2" Rock Crawling Wheels
- Front or Rear