Pro-Line is Proud to announce that The Interco® TSL SX Super Swamper® XL 1.9" Tire Won The FIX 12-hour endurance race, and are now RECON G6 Certified
This is a pair of 1.9" Super Swamper® XL Tires for Rock Crawling. Under official license from Interco® Tire Corporation, Pro-Line is proud to announce the 1.9" TSL SX Super Swamper® XL in the legendary G8 compound. With "almost scale" not being acceptable and access to Interco's design data, Pro-Line's engineering staff has reproduced the Super Swamper® in a scale configuration matched by none. The new 1.9" XL is perfect for scale crawlers that want maximum ground clearance and unmatched rock crawling performance.
Compared to the original Interco® 1.9" Swamper tire, this new XL version of the bestselling Interco® tire nearly a half an inch larger in diameter (.45" taller) giving you the height you need to tackle any obstacles. It's also 1/4 of an inch wider than the first which gives you the optimum in handling, durability and longevity. The XL 1.9" Super Swamper® is the new must have Rock Crawling tire!
The Super Swamper® XL is now available in the softest Rock Crawling Rubber ever made: The all-new Predator Compound! The Super Soft Predator Compound excels on wet or ultra-low traction surfaces to give you grip like you have never experienced before.
- Interco TSL SX Super Swamper Replica Design
- XL Size to tackle tougher terrain and more obstacles
- Made in the Legendary G8 and new Predator (Super Soft) Rock Crawling Compounds
- Foam Inserts Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Specifically Designed for General Rock Crawling
- Great Grip on a Variety of Surfaces
- Ultra-long-lasting Rock Crawling Performance
- Use for Warmer Temperatures
- Interco TSL SX Super Swamper XL 1.9" Rock Terrain Truck Tires (2 pcs)
- Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
- 1.9" Rock Crawling Wheels
- Front or Rear