Introducing a brand new product line from PROTOform: the Better Edge System. For every r/c enthusiast that takes pride in finishing off their concours-worthy race body, these products are for you.
The Better Edge sanding drum is our first product in this line. There has never been a product specifically made for r/c racers to finish off the perfect wheel-well. With the use of your handheld rotary tool, the Better Edge Sanding Drum will smooth out all of the imperfections left from cutting your lexan body with scissors. At 1.5” in diameter, it’s suitable for use on many scales of body: from 1:12 scale on up to 1:8 or even off-road bodies.
The drum’s red and black anodized aluminum finish and laser-etched PROTOform logos give it a trick look on your pit table. Each pre-assembled kit comes with a replaceable high-grade silicon carbide spiral sanding band, rubber anti-slip o-rings and a mandrel made from durable tool steel to prevent damage from your rotary tool’s chuck.
Give your r/c race body a better edge!
- Made specifically for finishing lexan r/c body wheel wells
- Signature trick PROTOform style
- Produced from high-quality anodized aluminum and steel
- Just slide the sanding band over the drum and screw on the retainer ring (finger tight is all you need, no wrench required)
- Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum drum (1 pc)
- Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum drum cap (1 pc)
- Tool Steel mandrel (1 pc)
- 120 Grit Silicon Carbide Spiral Sanding Band (1 pc)
- Rubber o-rings (2 pcs)