This is a Pro-Line Body Grip Tool for painters. Tired of ruining your paint job with a fingerprint in the wet paint while trying to hold your pre-cut body? Well, struggle no more! This stylish ergonomic Pro-Line Body Grip Tool helps painters like you hold the body effortlessly and comfortably. Choose to hold the body like a shifter knob for easy rotation or slide it in between your fingers at the narrow base to palm the body effortlessly like a cell phone. Either way you grip it, you can rest assured that your RC body will no longer be a pain to hold while painting.
This is a custom machined tool made from Type 1 PVC and turned to match popular grip styles. The Body Grip tool includes 2 suction cups to easily adapt to many body sizes and shapes. The large cup is a 2 1/2" (60mm) rated to hold 7 lbs and best used on the roof or windshield of larger scale bodies. The medium cup is a 1 7/8" (45mm) rated to hold 3 lbs and best used on the roof or windshield for small scale bodies or tight areas where the large cup may not fit. To finish it off the Body Grip tool has a stylish Pro-Line "Custom Paint" decal.
Get this Pro-Line Body Grip Tool to make painting life easier! Just stick it and grip it!
- Custom Machined High Quality
- A Must Have Painters Tool
- Suction Cup Grip to Hold Your RC Body While Painting
- Made from Type 1 PVC
- 2 – 3 ringed Suction Cups Provide Excellent Adhesion
- Room to Maneuver Without Breaking the Seal
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Pro-Line Body Grip Tool with Decal (1 pc)
- Large Suction Cup 2 1/2" (60mm) (1 pc)
- Medium Suction Cup 1 7/8" (45mm) (1 pc)
- Stud Screw (2 pcs)
- To ensure proper adhesion wipe mounting area and cup to be free from dust or debris
- Mount to a smooth surface (roof, windshield or door areas)
- Place cup firmly for 5 seconds for a secure bond
- Check that the inner seals do not cross a body detail line as this will allow air into the cup