This is a pair of Pre-Mounted ElectroShot 1:8 Buggy Tires. The ElectroShot comes from the mind of Ty Tessmann and is designed to perform just like a Hole Shot 2.0 while lasting significantly longer. As the name suggests, the ElectroShot is combination of Pro-Line's Electron and HoleShot tread designs with connected bars in the center where the heaviest tire wear occurs and Holeshot pins everywhere else for maximum traction. Connected bar-type tires like Pro-Line's new Positron have become the new standard for 1:10 buggy race tires but pins are still the king of the 1:8 Off-Road. The ElectroShot begins to bridge that gap and test the waters with a hybrid Bar and Pin tire. Racers who have tried the ElectroShot say that it feels similar to a HoleShot but has even better forward grip!
Pro-Line is making it easier than ever to use the ElectroShot X-Material tires on your 1:8 Buggy by offering them pre-mounted on White Velocity V2 wheels!
Pro-Line lives and breathes the philosophy of Racing To Bring You The Best and that is exactly what the Velocity V2 1:8 Buggy wheel represents.
Be the first one outrunning the competition with the ElectroShot Tires Mounted to Velocity V2 Wheels!
- Tire Features:
- Combination of Electron and Hole Shot Tread Design
- Performs Like a Hole Shot but Last Significantly Longer
- Massive Forward Traction
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Wheel Features:
- Performance Racing Wheel with greater stability and connectivity
- Strong and Durable Nylon Material
- Wheels also available unmounted
- ElectroShot 1:8 Buggy Tires pre-mounted on White Velocity wheels (2 pcs)
- 1:8 Buggy Front or Rear