New directly mounting fan shroud. It screws straight to the spare hole in the motor-mount on the Xray T4'20 Touring Car. With fan shroud, there is no need to purchase any after market fan mounts, or tape anything. The fan shroud screws directly to the motor-mount and floats the fan and shroud assembly off the chassis for uninterrupted flex. The assembly is also adjustable in/out in by adding or removing shims from the screw. This can be handy in order to clear different topdecks, or if you simply want to move your assembly for balance purposes.
The shroud itself has been optimised to direct the air towards the motor, without smothering the fan and reducing the RPM. Many fan shrouds on the market today, whilst directing the air, smother the fan and actually cause less air movement. Used a scale and fan mounting system to determine the impacts shrouds have on the movement of air towards a motor and have ensured there is absolutely no loss of air volume with shroud!
Direct mount fan shroud can be used with LCG Racing Conversions, as well as our Floating Electronics Plate. It comes in both 30mm and 40mm variants depending on which fan you run.
The set includes a lightweight 3D Printed, Pre-Tapped Fan Shroud for smooth installation, with super lightweight aluminium hardware required for installation of both the shroud and your fan.
- Mounts directly to the motor-mount with no fan mount or tape required
- Increases volume of air flow over the motor, reducing motor temperatures
- Floats Shroud and Fan Assembly off the chassis for uninterrupted flex
- Works with aftermarket accessories such as LCG Conversion and RC MAKER Floating Electronics Plate
- Includes super light aluminium mounting screws
- 3D Printed in Australia from the highest quality PLA+ Filament