With the MT-44, Sanwa offers a model in the middle class of the upmarket car transmitters. The transmitter uses proven Sanwa transmitter technology, works in FH3 and FH4T mode, is telemetry capable, has 4 channels and is extensively programmable. Of course, the different servo modes NOR, SHR and SSR are also on board to achieve a minimum in regard to response time.
Besides the new, ergonomically designed housing with foldable carrying handle, it offers a high-resolution display as well as further reduced weight: Only 3 AAA batteries or a small 1S LiPo battery (#430356) is needed, also effortlessly enabling longer runs.
The update of the transmitter to the latest firmware versions is child’s play with the integrated Micro-SD slot. The package is topped off with a small RX-482 receiver that doesn’t need an antenna and therefore can easily and space-saving be placed in every model.
The Sanwa MT-44: light-weight, convenient, versatile – a true reference!
· Movable Carrying Handle
· Quick Setup Wizard
· Safety Link
· Racing Mode
· Customized Menu
· Micro SD card-compatible
· Telemetry Switch
· Circumstance Temperature Display
· CSV Output for LOG data
· CODE 10-compatible (Naming support)
· Simultaneous three telemetry data display
· Three AAA Batteries
· Li-Po 1 cell-compatible (USB change support)
· Piano Black design
· Telemetry-compatible (RX-482, RX-472, RX-47T, RX-462, RX-461)
· Non-Telemetry-compatible (RX-481, RX-481WP, RX-471 Dual ID, RX-471W, RX-471, RX-451R, RX-451, RX-381, RX-380)