This is the Sanwa PGS-CX Servo.
· SSL Compatible
o Compatible with CODE10 (M12S (RS), Exzes ZZ, MT-44) Not compatible with CODE5 (M12, Exzes Z, MT-4S, MT-4, MT-S)
· MULTI SETTING GEAR compatible
· Not compatible with PGS SETTING GEAR
· SSR mode compatible
· SHR mode compatible
· Lipo 2 cell battery compatible
· High torque type
· Coreless motor
· Metal Gears
· AL Heat Sink
· Programmable Servo to be compatible with SSL & Telemetry
· Setting Adjustment by wireless from Radio
· Setting Adjustment to connect Servo with Multi Setting Gear
· Regarding Temperature, Current, Voltage and Volume Position on Servo inside, Telemetry-transmission can be passed to Radio.
# Initial Setting on Multi Setting Gear is necessary.
· SSL-CH (SSL Channel Setting)
· STRETC (Stretcher Adjustment)
· BOOST (BOOST Adjustment)
· D-Band (Dead Band Adjustment)
· MV-MID (Middle Torque Adjustment)
· MV-END (Later Torque Adjustment)
· BREAK (Break Adjustment)
· MV-HOLD (Power Adjustment at whole area)
· MV-FRQ (Feeling Adjustment at whole area)
· MAX-PW (MAX Duty Adjustment)
Multi Setting Gear is necessary for setting.