This is the Ultimate Racing Battery Checker 2-8S. This battery checker can show you the condition of your battery packs. It can be used with the most common battery types used for RC modeling, namely:
- Lilon (Lithium lon)
- LiPo (Lithium Polymer)
- LiFe (Lithium Ferrite)
- LiHV (High Voltage Lithium)
- NiCd (Nickel Cadmium)
- NiMh (Nickel Metal Hydride)
- Servo Test Mode: Manual, Auto, Neutral.
- Servo Test Frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 125Hz, 200Hz, 250Hz, 300Hz
- Balance Discharge Current: 90mA x 8Cell (MAX @ Cell Voltage = 4.35V)
- Display Mode: Battery cell voltages, Total voltages, Lowest cell voltage, Highest cell voltage, Voltage gap between highest cell voltage and lowest cell voltage, Remaining battery capacity (%).