High torque/ultra high speed programmable digital low-profile brushless servo with steel gear and double BB-ed output shaft. Works great in 1:10 on-road RC cars (suitable for Modified, Stock, FWD, Formula classes). All-aluminium case for perfect cooling under high load.
MB-2311 is programmable using the KAVAN servo USB programmer/interface and PC software.
- Servo Angle: Maximal servo rotation angle range setting. The default range is ca 120° within the regular RC signal pulse width range (900~2100 µs); ca 180° within the max. signal pulse width range (500~2500 µs).
- Servo Neutral: Servo neutral (centre) position setting.
- Damping Factor: Servo damping setting – adjust the characteristics of the servo when stopping.
- PWM Power: Adjusts the servo output power. The higher the power, the higher the speed and torque of the servo – indeed also the current consumption will be higher.
- Sensitivity: Servo sensitivity (Dead Band) setting. The higher sensitivity the narrower the dead band – servo moves only if the change of the signal pulse width is bigger than the dead band width. Too high setting may cause servo jitter in some applications. Range: Ultra High (ca 1 µs dead band) – High (ca 2 µs) – Medium (ca 3 µs) – Low (ca 4 µs)
- Soft Start: Turns on/off the soft start feature. If ON, the servo goes slowly to the initial position corresponding to the servo signal once the power is switched on.
- Reverse: Reverses the servo movement direction.
- Narrow Band: FUTABA SR Mode – only for use with FUTABA radio channels working in the SR mode. Do not turn the option on if you are using a different setting of your FUTABA radio or any other radio.
- SANWA SSR: SANWA SSR Mode - only for use with SANWA radio channels working in the SSR mode. Do not turn the option on if you are using a different setting of your SANWA radio or any other radio.
- Lost PPM Protection (Fail-Safe): In the case the control signal from the receiver is lost completely or cannot be decoded correctly (due to interference) the servo can use choose one of three fail-safe modes:
- (a) Release: No fail-safe protection.
- (b) Keep Position: Keeps the position corresponding to the last correct control signal.
- (c) Go Neutral Position: The servo returns to the neutral (1500 µs pulse width) position.
- Over Load protection: Enables or disables overload protection of the servo in three levels – once the overload conditions last for the pre-set time (in seconds), the output power of the servo is reduced to the corresponding pre-set level (% of the max. power).
- Default: Restores the factory default setting of the connected servo.
Wide input voltage range 4.8-8.4 V (nominal); operating voltage range 4.8-8.4 V.
25T/5.92 mm output shaft.
|Servo dimensions||Low Profile|
|Thrust at 4.8V [kg/cm]||10|
|Thrust at 6.0V [kg/cm]||12|
|Thrust at 7.4V [kg/cm]||13.5|
|Thrust at 8.4V [kg/cm]||14.5|
|Speed at 4.8V [s/60st.]||0.085|
|Speed at 6.0V [s/60st.]||0.074|
|Speed at 7.4V [s/60st.]||0.068|
|Speed at 8.4V [s/60st.]||0.062|
|Power supply [V]||4.8 - 8.4|
|Cable length [mm]||50|
|Intended for||On-road cars|