Price without VAT (sales tax): 132 €
Your price: 159,60 €
LRP proudly announces the release of the long awaited IFMAR Worlds winning Flow X competition speed control. Its unique combination of hardware and software features was created to deliver maximum performance on the track without compromise for touring car racing. With this in mind, FlowX comes fully equipped to bring the best experience to the user in every racing situation.
The Flow X comes equipped with completely redesigned power board and logic board to unleash the full potential of the new software and to provide reliability for today's extreme racing demands. With 8copper layers and a total thickness of 2.8mm, the FlowX heavy duty power board achieves minimal resistance and drops core temperatures significantly.
First time in use are LRP's exclusive Customized Super FETs CSF-01. To improve internal cooling further, new copper cooling plates come soldered on both PCB sides. Backed with a bulletproof 6V/6V BEC and newly selected high quality components ensure most consistent operation under extreme loads.
Finally, rounded off with pre-soldered all black 12AWG power wires, short receiver lead and astonishing new dark blue full aluminium case with aluminium pushbuttons, the new Flow X will completely stand out and be perfectly fitted to any touring car chassis.
The Flow X TC Spec comes pre-installed with the IFMAR Worlds winning v4.1 software.
Smoother driving feel with maximum power output and consistently strong brakes were the main focus points on this new software creation. All new brake types developed especially for the Flow X will match any driving style and situation on track, while the new Torque feel, Timing and Delay features are to provide the smoothest throttle control with highest top speeds at any racing track.
Timing parameters in Flow X have been completely revised and now feature exceptional improvements in terms of power delivery. To give Stock class racers the edge, the benefit from the feel of a pure LRP speed control is backed with the power board's low resistance, ensuring most direct motor control with minimum losses.
By the time of release, LRP continues to use its well-known effective system for fast trackside adjustments with pushbuttons, with no need to use a separate programming unit. The Flow X speed control series however is designed to support external programming device which is planned to be offered later on. Combined with an all new user manual concept, the Flow X remains effective and easy to use for everybody.
· LRP’s exclusive Customized Super FETs (CSF-01) for highest power output and efficiency
· Heavy duty 2.8mm 8-layer power board for minimum resistance and lowest core temperatures
· IFMAR Worlds winning v4.1 software specialized for touring car racing
· Bulletproof 6V/6A BEC for the most reliable power output
· Full aluminium case in exclusive state of the art design
· All new power & logic board hardware
· Customized LRP cooling plates
· Lowest internal core temperature
· Black super flexible WorksTeam customized power wires
· Black short receiver wire
· Selected hardware components
· Low profile case design with improved air-flow
· Easy solder system
· Dust and waterproof buttons (IP68)
· v4.1 touring car onroad software for Modified and Stock classes incl. Boost 0
· Multi-mode power profile adjustment & new MPS4 protection system
· Special new brakes types BDX10 and BDX20 made especially for the FLOW X for the most consistent and powerful braking in every condition
· New electronic timing algorithm for smooth and yet extreme power gains
· Timing delay feature for smoothest throttle control
· Optimized internal adjustments of the microcontroller parameters for faster response and consistent running
· Optimized Protection levels with precision temperature readout
· Tested in hardest race conditions
· 100% LRP quality approved with sophisticated functional and electrical test incl. drive simulation
Included in the package:
· Flow X TC spec ESC
· Installation manual & Software guide
· 30x30x7mm fan
· 4x short and 4x long lightweight blue alum. fan screws
· LRP sticker sheet
· 100mm Hall sensor wire
· 40x40mm double-sided tape
Found a better price? Let us know about it.
Recommend the selected product to your friends!
Product: LRP FlowX TC Spec Brushless Speed Control
Ing. Michal Bok
+420 724 658 937
Průmyslová 234, 674 01 Třebíč
Czech republic - Europe
Provozováno na systému Zoner inShop4., www.inshop.cz | Autor šablon Webecom s.r.o. webecom.cz