Using the vehicle in mid-motor mode will increase steering, traction and cornering speed while also making the car easier to drive fast. The chassis conversion allows to mount the steering servo on the left or right hand side, depending on the chosen battery type with the kit being usable with standard, shorty or the new Petite mid-size LiPo battery packs. Included with the conversion, that is available as 2mm 7075 aluminium chassis is a 2.0mm carbon fibre upper deck, a redesigned carbon fibre servo mount holder, a 7075 alloy single-piece motor mount, redesigned 7075 centre pulleys as well as a chassis stiffener that enables the owner to access different chassis flex settings. Usable with 2019 down to 2017 specification T4 cars.
- 2mm 7075 aluminium chassis
- 2mm US weave Carbon fibre Top deck.
- Redesigned carbon fibre servo mount holder to be able to fit on both sides of the chassis. Able to create the perfect left-right balance whether using a Standard long pack, Shorty Pack or the Petite mid-size battery
- CNC machined 7075 single piece motor mount
- CNC machined 7075 redesigned centre pulley
- Chassis stiffener allows to use different flex options
- High quality belts