The small dual-channel MIBO Duo Racing AC/DC 200W Charger/Discharger is an intelligent charger with mains and car battery power supply and very simple and straightforward operation. The MIBO Duo Racing AC/DC 200W Charger/Discharger allows you to charge common battery types (NiCd, NiMH, LiPo, LiHV, ULiHV, Li-ion, LiFe, Lead-acid), plus it is equipped with built-in six-channel balancers to ensure safe charging of lithium batteries. The charger is equipped with a colour LCD display and a programming wheel and button, which provide you with the possibility of comfortable and fast parameter setting, control and monitoring of the charging process.
In addition to the compact "palm-sized" design and intuitive operation, it is worth a special mention:
- program for new types of high-voltage LiHV batteries with a terminal voltage for charging up to 4.35 V
- the possibility of synchronous operation of both channels for charging two identical batteries
- adjustable charging end voltage for lithium batteries (allows the gentle charging that aviators like, or the brutal overcharging that "car guys" like)
Overview of Basic Functions and Parameters:
- Mains power supply 100–240V/50–60Hz
- 10–30 VDC power supply (XT60 socket)
- For charging 1–16 NiCd/NiMH cells, 1–6S Li-ion/Li-poly/Li-Fe/LiHV or 2–24V Lead-acid batteries
- Adjustable charging current (0.1–10.0A) in each channel (max. 100W total with mains power, max. 2x100W with car battery or powerful stabilised power supply)
- When mains power is applied, it allows channels A and B to be allocated the available power (max. 100W total) in a 100:0, 50:50, 0:100 ratio
- Charge termination by delta-peak automation for NiCd and NiMH batteries
- Lithium and Lead-acid batteries are charged using the "constant current/constant voltage" method
- Adjustable delta-peak detection sensitivity for NiCd and NiMH batteries
- Adjustable charging end voltage for lithium batteries
- Charging mode allows charging lithium batteries with or without a balancer.
- With mains power, the charger can also be used as a stabilised DC power supply of 17.5V/max. 100W.
- Easy firmware update via micro USB port
- Backlit colour LCD with a simple and clear menu and parameter display during charging
- Programming wheel/button and button for easy and clear charger setup and control, multilingual menu (including English)
- Several warning messages contribute to safe operation - incorrect input voltage, incorrect wiring, unsuitable battery or its condition, incorrect polarity at the output, etc.
- Forced cooling fan.
- Compact plastic case, small dimensions
The charger is equipped with XT60 output sockets in both channels and universal sockets for JST-XH service connectors, allowing direct connection of battery power cables and JST-XH service connectors of sets 2–6S - if you use sets with XT60 and JST-XH connectors, you do without charging cables and adapters completely. You can use standard Sky RC or RC System adapters to connect service connectors from other systems.
|Input voltage (autobattery - DC) [V]||11 - 18|
|Input voltage (mains - AC) [V]||100 - 240|
|Charging current channel 1 [A]||0.1 - 10|
|Charging current channel 2 [A]||0.1 - 10|
|Charging power channel 1 [W]||100|
|Charging power channel 2 [W]||100|
|Charging power (with mains power, total) [W]||100|
|Discharging current [A]||0.1 - 5|
|Discharging power [W]||10|
|NiCd [cell]||1 - 16|
|NiMH [cell]||1 - 16|
|Li-Po [cell]||1 - 6|
|Li-Ion [cell]||1 - 6|
|Li-Fe [cell]||1 - 6|
|Li-HV [cell]||1 - 6|
|Pb [cell]||1 - 12|
|Balancer current [mA]||500|
- MIBO Duo Racing AC/DC 200W Charger/Discharger