This is a pair of BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 1.9" tires. Pro-Line is proud to announce, in cooperation with the leading full-size Off-Road tire manufacturer BFGoodrich®, the co-release of the brand-new fully licensed Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 1.9" tires! Pro-Line was given early access to the design of the just-announced full-size BFG Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 tire and recreated it for the Scale Crawling community in 1.9” size! As always, these KM3 tires will be made in Pro-Line's legendary G8 (Blue Label) compound and now PREDATOR Super Soft (Red Label) compound! The Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 (Key feature: Mud traction 3rd Generation) is BFGoodrich's Off-Road Maximum Traction tire with aggressive tread lugs that bite into loose or muddy surfaces and climb over slippery rocks. Based on the BFGoodrich® Krawler T/A KX symmetric tread design, the Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 features deep, self-cleaning independent tread blocks and linear transverse flex zones to provide the grip that you need to get over the toughest obstacles.
Pro-Line's re-creation of the Mud-Terrain KM3 comes in at 4.75" tall x 1.77" wide for the perfect balance of Scale looks and performance! The all-new BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 1.9" tires from Pro-Line are a must-have. Set your truck apart from the rest and get yours today!
The BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 is now available in the softest Rock Crawling Rubber ever made: The all-new Predator Compound! The Super Soft Predator Compound excels on wet or ultra-low traction surfaces to give you grip like you have never experienced before.
- Launched Alongside the brand new full-size BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3
- Perfect size at 4.75” tall x 1.77” wide
- Tire Detail Skillfully Recreated for Your Scale Crawler
- 3rd Generation Mud Traction Technology
- Deep, Self-cleaning Independent Tread Blocks
- Aggressive Tread Lugs that Bite onto Loose or Muddy Surfaces
- Flex Zones Provide Maximum Grip to Get Over Obstacles
- Made in Pro-Line’s Legendary G8 Material & new Predator (Super Soft) compound
- Fits Pro-Line’s wide array of 1.9” Wheels
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Specifically Designed for High Performance Rock Crawling
- Provides Maximum Grip on Low Grip and Wet Surfaces
- Super Soft Material Conforms to Any Surface
- Use for Cooler Temperatures
- BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 1.9” Tires (2 pcs)
- Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
- 1.9" Rock Crawling Front or Rear Wheels