Beefed up Rear ARS Steering Arms for Xray's Alu Steering Hubs (302257)!
HD Carbon ARS Steering Arms bring increased strength and aesthetics to your Front Steering Arms! Not only to do they provide greater durability in crashes, they also reduce the chance of the rear toe changing across runs from touching curbs or crashes.
7075 Alu M3 pressed insert does away with the big nut on top of the original, keeping things looking great and making rear bump steer changes easier than ever. The M3 insert is vice-pressed into the arm, so you can be sure it isn't going anywhere! The ball stud tightens just as if it was tightening into an alloy arm. There is increased the thickness of the arm, as well as the profile, and removed the generally unused inner hole to further increase durability.
It's made of 3mm 3K Carbon Fibre, with a pressed 7075 Black Anodized M3 Insert and includes a pair of left and right in a pack!
- Increased durability due to increased thickness, increased profile and removal of generally unused inner mounting hole
- More resistant to toe changes in crashes
- Internal M3 Vice-Pressed insert, to do away with the nut making Bump Steer Changes easier, and looks cleaner
- Screws directly to Xray hub with original screws (302257)
- Made in Australia from High Quality 3K 3mm Carbon Fibre with Black Anodized 7075 Alu M3 Insert