New all-terrain Traxx™ with Deep-Terrain Treads provides the most significant traction upgrade you can make to the TRX-4. The TRX-4 already has a go-anywhere attitude and the gear to match, but installing a set of Traxx yields a machine that feels practically unstoppable on virtually any terrain.
The Deep-Terrain Treads dig deep and pack into loose surfaces for maximum bite to power through the most challenging conditions. The wide contact patch provides additional flotation to keep your Traxx-equipped model running strong on top of loose surfaces like deep snow and fine sand. Traxx raises the portal axles even higher (over 16mm!) for increased ground clearance that lets you straddle huge obstacles on the trail.
- Deep-Terrain Treads provide virtually unstoppable traction on loose surfaces like mud, sand, and snow
- Fully-assembled for installation in just minutes
- Oil-filled coilover dampers to control rotational movement
- Suspended road wheels allow treads to conform to irregular surfaces
- Specially designed one-piece Deep-Terrain Treads resist de-tracking
- Drastically improves ground clearance and approach angles
- Designed for all-weather fun
- Sealed bearings on drive wheels
- Low-maintenance self-lubricating bushings on guide wheels
- Longer rear Traxx drive units for steep climbing stability
- Re-usable molded foam storage box
- Sold as a set of four
- Fits all TRX-4 models