VISION, a new reference for the 1/8 buggy Nitro class
The VISION project stems from the desire to offer to the Off-road enthusiasts a high-performance body shell thanks to meticulous design at the vanguard of design and style. Tested for several months on different types of surfaces and layouts, the product combine a stunning look together with performance at the top of the class.
Designed to Win #P1
The VISON body shell represent a new reality for drivers all around the world who always push to obtain the best result with their models.
During the months of development and extensive testing on the track we were able to refine the initial design making aerodynamic modifications that made the model easier to drive and more balanced, the feedback we received by worlds top driver who tested the body talked about "amazing on jumps and traction".
Italian Pure Excellence
The advanced cab has been designed to increase cornering but at the same time, thanks to the soft rear slide behind the roof, the body is perfectly balanced in its shape giving the model a particularly sinuous and slender line; the improvement phase took several months to optimize every detail, the attention to details has been obsessive.
VISION is a body with a futuristic look that enhances the performance of the model, several hours of development and research have been dedicated to the sides that show a unique and original design of its kind and that are perfectly connected with the rear side flaps that guarantee the correct load aerodynamically optimized also thanks to the showy central flap that guarantees the correct air flow to the wing, all these elements have been specially designed to generate stability and improve the rear traction as well as to make the model balanced and easy to drive.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®.
- Pre-cut by laser for a perfect cutting line and clips holes.
- Clean design specifically designed for housing at the perfection all the components under the hood without any rubbing with the body.
- Produced in hard version, thickness of material 1mm.
- Sold clear with protective film outside.
- Included in the package a pre-cut decal sheet and windows mask.
- The body is designed to be installed on the Team Associated RC8B3.1 and the newest RC8B3.2 chassis.