Top deck was designed to work with the center layshaft location in the middle of the chassis. The top deck is perfectly symmetrical to achieve the ideal, consistent flex behavior. This 1.6mm graphite top deck is recommended for use in low- to medium-traction conditions with the alu chassis. The top deck can be mounted via connecting stand using these flex alternatives:
- Soft setting – The top deck is not connected to the stand for maximum flex to generate maximum steering but can be more difficult to drive.
- Medium setting – The top deck is connected to the stand through a ball-bearing which allows the top deck to flex side-to-side but not front-to-rear.
- Stiff setting – The top deck is connected to the stand through a fixed bushing that completely stiffens the whole car for increased stability.
- 1.6mm thickness
- Perfectly symmetrical
- Consistent flex behaviour
- For low-to medium traction
- Various flex settings
- Premium graphite material