The "Rookie Drift RD2.0" is a new basic machine released by Yokomo, a pioneer in the field of drift R/C racing. The base specs have been enhanced by improving the steering angle and securing rear grip, etc., so that even first-time drifters can enjoy this machine. The chassis configuration is also designed with future expansion in mind, and can be customized with optional parts.
- New gearbox (4 gears)
- Front sus mount (43.5mm)
- Rear mount for new short rear sus arm
- New main chassis with standard rear short arm
- New upper deck
- New battery holder (for short and standard)
- New steering wiper and steering rack
- New rear ESC mount as standard equipment
- New front knuckle (using SD2.0 standard)
- New rear hub (using SD2.0 standard)
- Revised gearbox position
- New front suspension arms (with 4.5mm rods)
- New front upper arm
New steering block and bellcranks significantly improve steering angle. The Ackermann ratio has been further optimized to improve maneuverability at deep drift angles.
The left-right split battery holder fits from short size to standard size simply by changing the mounting position. Height adjustment is also possible by simply flipping over the stopper.
4-gear transmission is used, which increases rear traction during acceleration due to the anti-torque of the motor. The gear case has been redesigned to allow the motor to be mounted at the rearmost end.
NOTE: This product is Car Kit ONLY. Does not include electronics, body shell or wheels&tires.